DRESS YOUR TRUTH

Come alive. Live your truth. Look GREAT! You have an energy about you. Is it dynamic, subtle, striking or animated? Want to know? When you learn to dress your truth by choosing the right fabric, cut and color plus hair, jewerly and make up for you it all comes together and works right for you.
Click here to find out what you're missing.

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

The Sounds of Silence


 
I’m not referring to the song by Simon and Garfunkel but responding to the message.

I once heard a rather distinguished person say it’s good to spend time in silence every day.  I took it to mean meditate which didn’t appeal to me. A little bit maybe but hours doing it? I have way too much to do.  Then I realized what the person meant was to spend the day without outside noise like TV or radio. Heck, I do that all the time. 

I remember when I was a kid my Mom would yell “Turn that “blank” down.  I can’t hear myself think”.  I didn’t get what she was talking about but now I do. I thought she was just getting old but now I realize I get a lot of information when I just listen to my thoughts.  I’m able to hash out the day’s events, think about my next move and every once in awhile I get a random thought to take action or see something from a different perspective.

The sounds of silence really aren’t silent.  Your thoughts have a lot to say if you just listen.

No comments:

Post a Comment