DRESS YOUR TRUTH

Come alive. Live your truth. Look GREAT! You have an energy about you. Is it dynamic, subtle, striking or animated? Want to know? When you learn to dress your truth by choosing the right fabric, cut and color plus hair, jewerly and make up for you it all comes together and works right for you.
Click here to find out what you're missing.

Monday, August 26, 2013

Dogs and Cats plus other Animals that we Love



I was struck recently observing how many people I know who have pets. They are everywhere from family, friends, neighbors and coworkers. I see people all around me with pets.

Think about it. We not only have jobs, homes and children to take care of, and that’s a lot already, but we purposely take on caring for pets.  We buy food, toys and cozy place to rest its head. We take them to the vet to make sure they’re okay. We take dogs on walks and play with our cats. They’re like family with each having its own personality. And what do we get out of it?

This may come as a shock but they bring us joy.  Just like children they are a lot of work but they put a smile on our face and warm our hearts.  As a dog owner there’s nothing like my dog’s reaction when I come home for the day. It’s like she’s saying, “I’m so happy to see you. I miss you so much.  Pet me.  Pet me.” Of course I always do. I’m a bit of a sap that way.

But why do we have pets? I believe it’s because our true nature is to love whether it be a person or an animal. Some people don’t want the responsibility of raising children but they can handle a pet. To me they have compelling need to demonstrate their capacity to love and a pet fits the bill.

It’s amazing isn’t it, our enormous capacity to love? Even when our lives are full enough the way it is we still have more love to give.

No comments:

Post a Comment