DRESS YOUR TRUTH

Come alive. Live your truth. Look GREAT! You have an energy about you. Is it dynamic, subtle, striking or animated? Want to know? When you learn to dress your truth by choosing the right fabric, cut and color plus hair, jewerly and make up for you it all comes together and works right for you.
Click here to find out what you're missing.

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Coming from a Mindset of Love


 
Recently I was reminded how my upbringing has shaped my life. I was raised with the philosophy that I should treat others as I wish to be treated and I got to thinking about this on a deeper level and what it means to me.

For me it means I should love others because that’s what I want for myself.  I should forgive others for their mistakes because I would want to be forgiven so that I could make amends. It would free my spirit. In short, it means to come from a place of love.

Often times it’s easy to become upset about news and events but then if you take a step back and come from a mind set of love which encompasses many possibilities, the picture you’ve painted as reality changes. A new perceptive emerges, an awakening.

It’s not always easy to stay in that space. I can only image how Jesus, Gandhi and Mother Teresa did it.

No comments:

Post a Comment