DRESS YOUR TRUTH

Come alive. Live your truth. Look GREAT! You have an energy about you. Is it dynamic, subtle, striking or animated? Want to know? When you learn to dress your truth by choosing the right fabric, cut and color plus hair, jewerly and make up for you it all comes together and works right for you.
Click here to find out what you're missing.

Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Don’t Worry. Be Happy



I never really to that song, so I’m just supposed to forget about my troubles and be happy anyway?

Well according to the divine that’s right. We’re supposed to find the joy in whatever situation we find ourselves in and focus on that. It sounds easier said than done.

My inspiration for this challenge is the mentally and memory challenged. Have you ever noticed that they’re usually happy? They’re usually grateful for any kindness no matter how small shown to them. Now that’s finding joy in the moment.

There are no worries for those who are losing their memory. They can’t remember them anyway.  How peaceful and joyful that must be.  My Mom is like that. She’s always in a good mood, laughs a lot and is quick with a smile. I miss her cooking though.

My girlfriend loved working with the mentally and physically challenged. They too were joyful.  Their hearts were open to love freely.

Sometimes I think it’s us who should be learning from them. Don’t worry. Be happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment