DRESS YOUR TRUTH

Come alive. Live your truth. Look GREAT! You have an energy about you. Is it dynamic, subtle, striking or animated? Want to know? When you learn to dress your truth by choosing the right fabric, cut and color plus hair, jewerly and make up for you it all comes together and works right for you.
Click here to find out what you're missing.

Thursday, November 5, 2015

Why Should I Care if you don’t?


Why Should I Care if you don’t?

That’s the premise around people who are around people looking for respect.

I’ve heard women say about guys that he doesn’t respect her. I’ve heard people say that they’ve been disrespected. Where does that come from? To be sure, there are people who haven’t learned to be respectful as well as those that are disrespectful on purpose, but these are small numbers compared to general disrespect that occurs on daily basis in and outside the home. It goes back to the sayings; you reap what you sow and what comes around goes around.

First you have to respect others if you want them to respect you. More important, you have to respect yourself.  It’s a fundamental requirement for you to respect others. If you don’t respect yourself it’s difficult to give the same courtesy to someone else.

Therefore getting back to why should I care, when you care about yourself it shows and people will respond in kind. It’s a demand you expect from others and a confidence you exude that basically states this is who I am and these are my ground rules if you wish to be with me. It’s saying I respect myself and therefore won’t compromise my values and morals. I won’t let you treat me in any way that is detrimental to my self-esteem. If you can’t do that then you will not be a part of my life. I value and love myself to much to be around someone who won’t treat me as such.

When you care about yourself, and I mean that in many ways, it shows. Without even saying word people can tell those who care about themselves from those that don’t and are given respect automatically.

Respect yourself enough to care about yourself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment