DRESS YOUR TRUTH

Come alive. Live your truth. Look GREAT! You have an energy about you. Is it dynamic, subtle, striking or animated? Want to know? When you learn to dress your truth by choosing the right fabric, cut and color plus hair, jewerly and make up for you it all comes together and works right for you.
Click here to find out what you're missing.

Wednesday, August 24, 2016

What I Like About My Face Book Friends

What I Like About My Face Book Friends

As a coach I get to know my clients on a very deep level.  They tell me their hopes and dreams, things they may not even tell their friends, all without fear of being judged. Their secrets are safe with me.  Of course my job is to get them to embrace their talents and encourage their dreams.  Face Book is like coaching in a way but instead of listening closely to what the other person is saying, you read what the other person is posting.

Face Book is great in that it gives us a somewhat safe environment in which to express ourselves. You post your daily events, a picture of you and your friends, quotes and viewpoints. We get to know what’s important to you. What are your interests and hobbies, even what teams you follow?  Each posting brings us closer together and reveals a little bit more of you.  It reminds me of a song from The King and I. Getting to know you, getting to know all about you, getting to like you, hoping that you like me.

We all get to know who you really are not the façade that you may present to the world. We get to know the true spirit behind the shell.  That’s not to say that you are normally a fake but that when we interact with others on a daily basis we don’t usually share what truly is important to us.  For example; how well do you know your coworkers? Do you REALLY know what is important to them and to what depth? When a friend on Face Book posts pictures, quotes or comments say on servicemen, a tragedy, or spiritual insights you really get a sense of who the person is even if you don’t agree with their viewpoint.
I’ll admit that there are Face Book friends that I don’t personally know but after following their posts I want to meet them.  I may even say that I really like this person.  In fact, there have been several occasions where eventually I have physically met a Face Book friend.  I feel as if I know them.  Yes, Face Book breaks down barriers.


There are millions of Face Book users worldwide but with each post it’s becoming a small world after all. Agree?

No comments:

Post a Comment