DRESS YOUR TRUTH

Come alive. Live your truth. Look GREAT! You have an energy about you. Is it dynamic, subtle, striking or animated? Want to know? When you learn to dress your truth by choosing the right fabric, cut and color plus hair, jewerly and make up for you it all comes together and works right for you.
Click here to find out what you're missing.

Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Don’t be Pigeon Holed


 

When I was a young girl I remember reading about communism and how at a very young age the children would be assessed to determine what field of study or sports they would be required to pursue.

I thought this was a pretty cool idea in that the government would help the people determine what they were naturally good at so that they could focus all their attention on it from then on.  There was no need to learn science if your natural talent was gymnastics and vice versa.

There it was, your whole life laid out for you and all you had to do was follow the plan. It sounded sweet to me because I really didn’t know what I wanted to do and also I didn’t want to take certain courses, who am I kidding, most of the required courses in school.  It sounds all and good except now that I’m older and wiser I have come to realize that there is much more to a person than just what they’re good at.

There are many things I’m good at but it doesn’t mean I want to focus on just that for the rest of my life. Some time what you’re good at is better suited to be your foundation building block or it could be the one thing that makes you stand out. Who knows?

When the communists focused on just the attributes of a person they completely neglected the drive interest and ambition of the person and to me those are the driving forces that make a person go from pretty good to great. They basically treated their citizens like machines. This part fits this machine and this part fits a different machine. It’s more efficient for our society so that’s what we’ll do. They bypassed the human aspect that makes our race evolve, the part that lets our creative forces expand.  I’m concerned because that’s basically the final outcome the proponents of Common Core wish to stress

I offer a better system which in cooperates both. Hence the person controls their own destiny by aligning their attributes with their heart’s desire (drive/ambition), the person gets to evolve and in the end they find the happiness they truly seek.

No comments:

Post a Comment