DRESS YOUR TRUTH

Come alive. Live your truth. Look GREAT! You have an energy about you. Is it dynamic, subtle, striking or animated? Want to know? When you learn to dress your truth by choosing the right fabric, cut and color plus hair, jewerly and make up for you it all comes together and works right for you.
Click here to find out what you're missing.

Wednesday, January 22, 2014

What would you rather give more energy to?


That's a good question. How often have you stopped to ask yourself if you're doing what you really want to do? Am I putting my energy into finishing the project I started or do I keep putting it off to do other daily stuff? And it is really just stuff. Keeping busy but not getting anywhere. Or, am I creating the life I want or going with the flow? I have a sign on my monitor that says, “Are you being productive or just staying busy” to remind myself not to wonder. I must admit sometimes as I’m wondering I look up, read it, and get myself back on track again. Perhaps you need a little reminder like that too.

Figure out what you rather give your energy to and then focus your energy there, spending time with your family doing things or working an extra hour or two. It's basically finding what does it for you. What makes your day? As the saying goes, “Where attention goes, energy flows.” Put your energy there and you will be a much happier person. Besides, the world could use more happy people.

No comments:

Post a Comment