DRESS YOUR TRUTH

Come alive. Live your truth. Look GREAT! You have an energy about you. Is it dynamic, subtle, striking or animated? Want to know? When you learn to dress your truth by choosing the right fabric, cut and color plus hair, jewerly and make up for you it all comes together and works right for you.
Click here to find out what you're missing.

Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Feel Good, Naturally


 

It’s natural for you to feel good about yourself, who you are, what you’ve accomplished. We’re our own cheerleaders and we don’t even know it. In fact, when you say and do negative things that aren’t in line with your inner core you just feel off. Notice that the next time some negative emotions surface. Ask yourself what brought about those emotions but more importantly why does it make you feel yucky.

You feel yucky because it’s your natural state to exhibit positive loving emotions not negative ones.

It’s true. The reason negative feelings come up is because you’re not aligned with your true self, your spirit. Your spirit loves you unconditionally just the way you are. I find it interesting that there are so many songs out now that refer to this very thought. Lyrics that state you’re perfect just the way you are.

What to do? If you’re off, you might want to try and reset yourself by getting back into that feel good space. I do it but didn’t know it until a few years ago. What do I mean by that you ask? I reset my mood by talking myself out of being mad or upset. In fact, I can never stay mad for very long. I come up with different scenarios, conversations, or events that I wished ended differently. I make up a new endings and conversations so I feel better. It works.

You see that’s our natural state, to feel good about ourselves. Some people call it rationalizing. In the end the result is to feel good about the outcome.

What ways do you take a bad situation and make it feel good?

No comments:

Post a Comment